Something different from biology this late at night, haha.
1) I have a twin sister.
2) I love music. I play jazz and classical piano with an emphasis in jazz.
3) I love dancing, bboy for life.
4) I’m 5’ 10” at 160 lbs.
5) I work at the ARC as a Club Sports Assistant
6) I’m a bio major pursuing pre-dent.
7) I’m a kid at heart.
8) I enjoy the simple things in life.
9) I go to UCI as a sophomore.
10) I drive a metallic black Toyota Matrix ‘09.
11) Even though I’m a bboy-in-training, I like the styles of popping and hip-hop choreo.
12) My favorite sport is basketball.
13) I think my favorite color is burgandy, haha.
14) I’m kind of brain dead at the moment.
15) Biology facts are kind of floating around in my head right now.
Dang, this was a bit difficult to come up with for some reason, haha. I think sleep is calling me.
Oh, and a picture.
I will not falter. No matter what.
Introduce myself? Okay, haha.
Ello, my name is Andrew Hoan Kiem Ho, or you can call me Andy for short. I was born on March 2, 1991 in Fountain Valley, but spent most of my days in Garden Grove. I attend the University of California, Irvine as a Biological Sciences Major and currently pursuing the path of pre-dentistry. I currently am employed at the Anteater Recreation Center at UCI as a Club Sports Assistant. Back at home, I live with my twin sister and my mom, and we frequently visit my grandma. My passions in life are music (preferably jazz) and dance (breaking). I love mi familia y amigos.
Yeah, I think that sums it up.
I think I can handle this >:]
1. Introduce yourself
2. a recent picture of yourself and 15 facts about you
3. a picture of you and your friends
4. a habit that you wish you didn’t have
5. a picture of somewhere you’ve been to
6. favorite super hero and why
7. a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
8. short term goals for this month and why
9. something you’re proud of in the past few days
10.songs you listen to when you’re happy, sad, bored, excited, mad
11. how you found out about tumblr and why you got one
12. nicknames you have and why
13. a picture of you last year and now; how you’ve changed since then
14. a pic of u and ur family
15. a song that makes you cry
16. an art piece
17. a talent of yours
18. a hobby of yours
19. a youtube video
20. whatever tickles your fancy
21. your day in great detail
22. a picture of something that make you happy
23. your fears
24. your best friend
25. your beliefs
26. whats in your bag
27. your first kiss
28. something you regret
29. something you miss
30. your dreams
I hate this feeling.
I hate just sitting here, just watching, waiting. This feeling of helplessness and uselessness devours me deeper and deeper. The one feeling I never want to feel, and it always finds its way back to me.
“There’s nothing you can do” or “You can’t do anything to help”. I hate those lines. I never ever want to be that kind of person. The kind of person that says they “can’t”. I’ll put everything I got on the table just to prove the world wrong.
But right now, this feeling of uselessness and helplessness is lingering on me, restraining me, laughing at me as I sit here tensely, to the point where I feel like I’m not good enough for anything.
Dang, I finally found some time to write about what’s been going on, haha.
Thursday night was the first Fun Fren Dance Event. It was an event planned by Jhan, Joe, and Saharat, something to bring us all together to dance and have fun right after we all came back from winter break before the quarter gets crazy. It was a great night, one of the best nights I’ve ever had with my friends. Random two versus two teams were put together to battle against one another, which made it very interesting and exciting, because we had no idea who our partners were going to be. All the battles were thrilling and awesome to watch, haha. Props to all the dancers, props to all the friends that came out to watch and support, props to Conrad and Joe for winning the battle, props to my partner Saharat for battling with me throughout the event, and props to Jhan, Joe, and Saharat for putting together an awesome night. Its nights like this that I appreciate so much. I’m with my family and friends doing something that I love: dancing. Before this quarter gets crazy hectic, I’m glad that I got a night to dance with everyone. I love this art, and I’m going to keep it alive no matter how old I get, and I am grateful for it because it brought everyone together. Thank you everyone for a great night. Cheers, for more memories like this to come :]
One confession, huh?
I confess that I feel like I always have to prove myself. Its a feeling I’ve always had ever since I was a kid. Sometimes I feel like who I am isn’t good enough, or sometimes I feel like people have the wrong idea of me, so it makes me determined to prove those people wrong. To be literally honest, it gets exhausting really. Like really, really. Sometimes I wish I could just get a break from all the pressure. But, then again that’s just asking to take the easy road, and I sure don’t want to QQ my way out of anything. And I always have to remember that at the end of the day, I don’t need to prove myself to anyone but myself, because at the end of the day its how I feel about myself that counts, and I know that the people who believe in me will accept me for who I am. If something’s in front of me that stands in the way of my goals, I’ll push forward. So bring it, because when it comes to proving myself to anyone or anything, this I know is my forte.
1) When a girl knows what she wants
2) When a girl can make me laugh
3) When a girl is involved in any kind of art (music, singing, dancing, drawing, etc.)
2) Self indulgence/obsessed
2) UCI Family and Friends
3) OCHSA Fambam
5) Bros from OCHSA
This one’s a bit tough for some reason XD Maybe its because its late or something, haha. But I can’t really think of anything. I don’t want to live a regretful life, and I can only learn from my mistakes and wrongs and take those lessons into consideration in helping me with my reformation into becoming a better person. Enough said.
1) What’s next to do today?
2) I’m going to make Winter Quarter 2011 mine.
3) I want to sleep, but at the same time I don’t want to 0.o
4) Got to make sure I take care of what I need to today!
5) Chin up, chest out, shoulders back, and G.R.I.N.D. Chin up, chest out, shoulders back, and G.R.I.N.D. Chin up, chest out, shoulders back, and G.R.I.N.D…
6) I’m capable of more than this, and I’ll prove it.
7) Reformation, don’t forget it.
I never…thought about this before. So to be honest, I’m a bit stumped, ahaha XD I guess I can write whatever comes to mind.
1) Personality will always get me no matter what. I feel like this is what gets me interested the most.
2) Sense of humor, with a great laugh. That’s something that tends to stick with me. Oh, and a nice smile :]
3) Spontaneity. Surprises are always nice. Keeps me on my toes, lol.
4) Hair that stands out, but simple? I don’t know how to describe it XD Basically someone who’s not afraid to do something crazy with their hair, but not too crazy…if that makes sense ahaha. Like, for example, I’ve always thought that girls with blond or highlighted ends are attractive, or girls with a unique hair color like burgandy or something. I don’t know 0.o (To be honest, I’m not picky. Just pulling things out of my butt here XD)
5) A sense of being really down to earth. Someone I can talk to and have a nice conversation with.
6) Clumsiness I guess? LOL. I’ve always found that pretty cute.
7) I like it when a girl says something, and then isn’t afraid to show it. I guess what I’m trying to say is being able to back up one’s actions with words, or back up one’s words with actions, vice versa. It tells me that they really mean what they say and really mean what they do. Was that confusing? lol -.-
8) And I guess last…believing in me. Having faith in me. Growing up, I’ve always felt like people doubted me as a person. People say that I won’t get far, or people think I won’t make anything of myself…stuff like that. Its nice to know when someone really believes in me and what I can become, because I got dreams. I got aspirations. And I plan on making them happen.
As you can see, this was a REALLY rough list XD Never really had to think about this kind of thing.
To be honest, I’ve always just went with what feels right.